rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Quote: (01-14-2018 03:11 PM)Atlanta Man Wrote:  

Aziz Ansari tried to have sex with a girl.He asked her to blow him and she did.He wanted to have intercourse, the girl said no, so he stopped trying. The girl asked to leave so he called he a car and she left.

That's not how I read it.

He kept badgering her about it, and did so clumsily. When you get LMR is when push pull comes into play, sometimes even freeze out. You have to be willing to walk away, be disinterested. Instead, he seemed to have doubled down. Dude was clumsy with his physical escalation as well; if she consents to fingers in the vag but not your penis then you are doing something wrong.

But yeah I am with you, these days you either have tight game and overcome LMR or its sexual assualt and newsworthy apparrently.

Guy should have have invited her for a drink at his apartment. Escalated more slowly, start with a massage. Have her sit on your lap. I think he wasted 1-2 hours and a lot of money at that restaurant and so he was in a hurry.

Ungrateful bitch got head but even complains that he ordered white wine instead of red. Wow.

Messages In This Thread