rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Quote: (01-14-2018 07:55 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

I mean this girl is what, some Brooklyn hipster photographer living off her parents' money? That's almost certainly what is going on here then. She meets some other famous, socially-maladjusted hipster douche, they have socially-maladjusted, confusing, borderline assault sex, and then they hate each other forever afterwards. Welcome to late-capitalist bourgeois decadence.

Thank you for reposting this. It sums up my own perception of it perfectly, too.

What I said in the other thread, was that there are is a subset of women out there who genuinely believe their favorite rock band had them pulled backstage because they think their fans are cool and they really want to get to know them, or that when a car salesman says it's his "best offer", it really is.

There's an intense, childish lack of awareness in her story of the number of things that go unsaid and why they go unsaid. She spends an hour trying to strongarm him into being her friend, oblivious to the subtext between men and women. She even protests that she didn't get to drink the kind of wine she prefers. Why isn't everyone my friend and taking an interest in me?

Especially when you consider her bizarre wall of text to Ansari and her apparent need to "confront" all of her friends for clarification on whether or not the encounter she had with him was normal, this could easily be an example of a woman on the high-functioning end of the autism spectrum, who had a terrible experience with a man who is equally off-center.

Hidey-ho, RVFerinos!

Messages In This Thread