rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Who Taught Aziz Ansari The Zero Date Bang Recipe?

Quote: (01-14-2018 07:55 PM)Agastya Wrote:  

I found this answer on a subreddit, thought it was interesting:
My theory is that many of the sorts of women who make the more absurd accusations are the mirror image of "nice guys", a bunch of depressed/anxious/socially maladjusted nerds who spend too much time on the internet masturbating to BL anime fanfics and don't know what real-world sexuality is like. They are horny yet terrified of men, unable to assert their own boundaries, and unaware of what kinds of social cues they are sending.
I mean this girl is what, some Brooklyn hipster photographer living off her parents' money? That's almost certainly what is going on here then. She meets some other famous, socially-maladjusted hipster douche, they have socially-maladjusted, confusing, borderline assault sex, and then they hate each other forever afterwards. Welcome to late-capitalist bourgeois decadence.
To be honest, we can't really blame guys like Aziz for acting like this -- in modern hookup culture it takes a pretty developed sense of discretion and game to navigate the neuroses of modern western women. Literally no one taught him what to do, much like how no one taught that girl what to do. Our culture and our biology give us a million contradictory messages on how to act in a hookup situation.
The problem isn't that Aziz was a rapist, nor is it even that this girl was attention whoring. The problem is that we are decadent and culturally leaderless, which creates unfortunate situations like this.

Dated a gal back in October that on paper checked quite a few criteria.
Pretty gal, petite gal, nice gal, smart gal.

The first date was probably the best first date I've ever had.
All the experience of all those other dates coming to the fore.
Made her laugh here & there, got a kiss at the end of the date. All well & good.
Except...
Except I felt nothing for her...

Had a 2nd & third date which where both better than normal; fine, just nothing amazing.
To the point where the whole circumstance never led to anything.
Perhaps the pheromones simply weren't firing.
Perhaps we simply weren't suited. Can't force desire & all that.
Yet a parting comment that she was perhaps letting insecurity get in the way of a good thing caused a knee-jerk response on her part...

Anyway, point being.
The brash, slutty chicks are inherently more lively & thus more fun. Yet not long term material.
Whereas these 'nice', 'modern' gals as suggested by that subreddit, are seemingly quite insecure in my estimation.
A paranoia about simply living life & a paranoia about sex...

Damned if you do with the brash slutty chicks / damned if you don't with the 'modern' insecure chicks...

Messages In This Thread