rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

100K per year, location independent, where would you go?
00K per year, location independent, where would you go?
Quote:Quote:

I haven't been to bangkok or mentioned it. I haven't been to South America, Asia, or Eastern Europe. I've mainly been to places close to the US like the bahamas, mexico, etc. Went to Germany and Switzerland with family where I wasn't really able to do any kind of game.

Oops, my bad. I must have confused you with SuperMaleVitality at some point.

Quote:Quote:

Ok so the feedback on here has been great, and I feel like I can answer a few things, or at least make things a bit more clear on what I'm looking for.

- I've been stuck in Shithole New Mexico for far too long, I need to travel far and wide. I'll make my job and the hours work, that won't matter.

I'm thinking I can do 2-4 countries, 3-6 months each.

- I love the Ocean, and I love skiing.
- I'm 29 years old
- White
- Slim, but athletic
- Open to all races

I'd like to save a decent amount to throw towards crypto each month, maybe 1-2k

I also have a dog. I understand that can be a factor in certain places.

Since you have a dog, I recommend that you look at larger first world cities which will have more amenities for you to take care of your dog, which you can manage with your budget. But I'd definitely GTFO from the US especially if your stuck in New Mexico of all places. People often complain about the quality of many large US cities, but is there even quantity, let alone quality, in NM?

Given your profile, you would do well in Asia. I still stand with Hong Kong as your best choice there for the reasons explained, and not to mention it has somehow become a big center for bitcoin trading.

Other strong contenders in Asia in my opinion are Tokyo, Seoul, Taipei, and Bangkok. The former 2 have good skiing, and the latter 2 good beaches. From these choices, I recommend Tokyo and Taipei a bit more. Don't do Singapore and Manila is far too third world.

For Eastern Europe, Moscow is THE Holy Grail. When you see all the hype surrounding Kiev on this forum, its probably because Kiev is a good poor man's version of Moscow with no visas to deal with. But once you get the Russian visa and with 100K a year, your good to go in Moscow.

While Russia is frequently stereotyped negatively, Moscow is definitely a dynamic, vibrant, safe, and arguably first world megacity (and not that "enriched" being around 85-90% Slavic/European) offering all the first world Western amenities that you would be looking for on top of extremely high quality and feminine Slavic girls many of whom speak English.

If you wanna travel, Aeroflot has a strong hub in Moscow especially for flights to Europe and the FSU (minus Ukraine due to idiots running the show there who think its a good idea to ban flights between the 2 countries).

If for some reason you don't want to be in Russia and want to be in the EU instead, I'd look at one of the cities in Poland, followed by Budapest. Haven't been to Poland or Hungary, so can't comment, but reviews seem to be mixed.

Messages In This Thread