rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Thoughts on "Nexting girls"

Thoughts on "Nexting girls"

Hi there guys,

I'm creating my second thread on this forum to get as many data and information from the more experienced members about the so called Nexting and "Abundance" mentality.

Last year was the one I finally saw the results of game and self-improvement paying off. However, by being over-confident and a bit whimsy I nexted several prospects with mainly girls who were hot but showed red flags or very bad traits.

Why am I creating this thread?, well I thought that by nexting girls for red flags, I had "abundance" mentality since you know you can get girls easily and there's a myriad of sluts waiting out there for you to hit on them. But now I'm thinking that maybe I fucked up because I don't have much experience since I just got in ROK and the forum in 2016, and secondly, I don't live in an enviroment that favours the kind of lifestyle I crave for. Now I feel like I have to start over again since most of my prospects are gone and I live in a city that's not good for straight men.

Would it be ok to be a little be more permissive (not in pussy-whipped way) with girls if you live in a sausage fest?

Messages In This Thread