rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Tactics in the Post-Tinder Era

Game Tactics in the Post-Tinder Era

Quote: (02-14-2018 12:50 PM)General Stalin Wrote:  

The notion that attractive girls don't use online dating is just simply wrong. The only people that would say that are people who have never used online dating but just want to hate on it, or people who used it one or two times, swiped a couple 4's and 5's, and summarily dismissed it and exaggerate saying only ugly girls use it. I honestly don't know many women who don't use online dating. It's like having a Facebook, IG, or Snapchat - everyone fucking uses it. Ugly girls, hot girls, average girls. They all got apps. Just from my personal experience using Tinder, Bumble, and OKC I'd say 75% of girls' profiles I come across are very bangable, and 20% of those are total hotties. Just like walking around on a typical college campus or city center on any given day.

Yeah man that's how it is set up of course if you are the target customer they are going to make things look nice and appealing for you.

I guess my question is more whether these girls are readily accessible to you.

I've pulled fly girls off these things. But for me it's way easier to do this in person. Better return on time spent.

If online game is working then keep doing it.

Messages In This Thread