rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Game Tactics in the Post-Tinder Era

Game Tactics in the Post-Tinder Era

Quote: (02-13-2018 06:28 PM)Black Caesar Wrote:  

If you’re spending more than 30 minutes a day swiping on chicks you’re better off using that time hitting your local spots and getting a lifestyle that actually keeps fly girls around.

How do you figure? Have you done both and collected enough data to calculate accurate ROI imbalances?

If I spend 31 minutes swiping, matching, and messaging girls on Bumble or Tinder I'm willing to bet I can turn that into at least 1 potential date or maybe even a direct pull to my place or hers for sex. This also costs me $0.

Now if I want to go out and approach? Well I will need to drive or uber downtown, college campus, park, or somewhere where I can find a good selection of women which may take 30 minutes by itself, and will also cost me gas and maybe parking or a fare. Even worse if I go downtown at night and hit up a bar/club may need to pay a cover plus drinks. Then getting home afterwards will cost another 30 mins plus gas/fare. All for the same result - a potential date or pull to my place or hers.

Messages In This Thread