rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Would you continue posting if you were living abroad?

Would you continue posting if you were living abroad?

I don't know about anyone else, but if I were living in or at least spending time in a nice / interesting country, I don't think I'd spend that much time online at all (except if I'm earning money online), let alone post about what I'm doing. I think I'd just disappear off the internet completely and get on with my life.

Whenever I glance at (I rarely read them fully) a data sheet talking about the girls in this or that country, I wonder why the person has even bothered writing it. If you're having such a great time why the need to tell it to a bunch of strangers on the internet? Isn't the satisfaction of the experience enough?

I can understand travel bloggers writing about what they get up to and where they go, but for anyone else, what's the point? It's nice to have an outlet where you can say yeah finally I made it, but beyond that, why bother?

That's not how we do things in Russia, comrade.

http://inspiredentrepreneur.weebly.com/

Messages In This Thread