rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan declining for westerners

Japan declining for westerners

Guys, this is my first post on this site, so if I am breaking any rule apologies in advance. Just have one main question (which is somewhat out of context from what i have been reading so far in the tread, so if this is the wrong place/time for this then again, my bad)....

If one were to learn Japanese both spoken and all the writing systems (within reason on the Kanji... 2300 etc), and achieve JLPT N1 (both done independently) would it be possible or viable to go there and open a Eikaiwa/small school and make.... say... $70k a year or more? Is that kind of demand still there for English? Viable as an independent solo guy? Will I be run out but competition/yakuza or some shit?? Do I need some other angle to make it pop out AT ALL vs the other schools (I have considered using music to teach as I play some instruments)

Also, I have a B.A. am from the US and I aint a white guy either (if it matters)... Pushing 30... no kids or wife (fuck that).

Thanks

Messages In This Thread