rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Japan declining for westerners

Japan declining for westerners

Quote: (02-13-2018 11:17 PM)Mr.GoodThread Wrote:  

Part of this thread was very disheartening, but those that actually have boots down on the ground say that it's not that bad, so I will hold out hope.

I haven't been back in Japan since 4 years. I was in a relationship with a Japanese girl for nearly 12 years (2.5 years married). We officially divorced (thankfully it was the complete opposite of messy). By the time I make it back to Japan (2019 the latest) I will be 34 years old, but on good days with a fresh haircut I can appear to be in my twenties. Since I was in such a long relationship that just ended about a year ago, I have been completely devoid of practicing "game" (it's just my current reality). I plan to re-learn some Japanese before I head back there. I'm Hispanic, but can potentially pass for white or mixed with white (if that helps).

Anyone know if the popularity of the "Despacito" song has helped out Hispanics (or Hispanic-Americans) with the ladies?

Before I head back to Japan I plan to re-establish my confidence and up my skills in all areas of life.

Until I get there, please don't fuck things up too much for me guys. Wrap it up, don't have any unwanted babies, and happy banging.

Any chance you'd be willing to do a write up about your relationship and marriage? I'm interested to hear your thoughts as a Hispanic who was married to an asian, like I was.

Messages In This Thread