rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DACA negotiations thread

DACA negotiations thread

Quote: (01-12-2018 12:21 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2018 12:18 AM)doc holliday Wrote:  

Quote: (01-12-2018 12:01 AM)worldwidetraveler Wrote:  

Quote: (01-11-2018 11:49 PM)doc holliday Wrote:  

You really think I'm threatening you? Seriously? It was an invitation. To meet some fellow RVF members which it doesn't seem you've done much of based on your reps (If I'm wrong here, I stand corrected). It seems like your inner game is what needs work if you saw my invite as a threat. But sure, I'd be happy to have a beer with you if I'm in your neighborhood, wherever that may be.

So sure, lots of Indian dudes are thirsty, I know that, so what? You think American dudes aren't? Why do you think so many of the 49er type chicks get lavished with attention that they don't deserve in this country. Look around the manosphere these days. Half the postings revolve around getting thirsty men to be able to sleep with subpar, shitty women. That's how the culture has gone and its gone this way worldwide now. America has exported it trash pop culture, excessive male thirst for pussy to the rest of the world. Hell just look at how pathetically thirsty guys in the media, Hollywood etc are behaving all in the name of trying to score some pussy. Look at how badly white men behave in places like the Phils and Thailand. Look if you want to think that America's problems are due to thirsty Indian guys then sure, hamster away but it doesn't change the fact that white dudes cucked themselves. Now am I advocating for more immigration from India and elsewhere? No of course not, the people living in those "shitholes" need to clean up their own messes. But white people in America have a whole bunch of problems to fix that aren't the fault of anyone but themselves.

You wanted to meet up to show me how much of a tough guy you are. I don't think it is unreasonable to ask if that was a threat.

The rest of your post is just more stuff you're imagining. I never said America's problems were due to thirsty Indians.

We do need to fix our problems. Bringing in more people who will make our problems worst is a bad way to fix them.

Oh brother, dude you are the one imagining things here. You think every Indian is an IRT so I invited you to meet up. You got scared, thought I threatened you when I clearly wasn't.

I already told you to shoot me a pm when you want to come into town and meet up.

Ok done. Thread derailment finished.

Messages In This Thread