rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

DACA negotiations thread

DACA negotiations thread

Going to come back to this thread. But I will add my opinions for now.

That's crazy that a "Dreamer" or DACA recipient would have so much credentials to work at any Fortune 500 big firms paying him 60k starting salary or possibly more, but can't work when he graduates or when he does get a job, he needs to stop working there in couple months. lol. Maybe they will see his status and not even hire him at all since he can't work for a long-time.

So that's on a micro level. On a macro-level, the holistic economy of United States are tanking will tank more.
All the illegal immigrants who were able to get a drivers license, social security card, and a working permit will lose all their rights/privileges. Most of them have got their degrees by now or in the process of getting a degree.
(The ones who were able to get into a college and have finished up first two year at least can continue to go college EVEN after their DACA is expired to my understanding of the situation.)

However, this makes some of go back to their home country. This only HURTS U.S. since they got the good education, but now they are working in a different country. In this case, our country is like a beta orbiter providing the hot girl with all the attention/validation and the girl is going for some chad to suck his cock. Basically US getting cucked and wasting resources.

Some will stay. They will try to get married to a citizen, hoping that they can get a green card within 6months. (That's super fast and the only way for DACA at this point. They can't even go join the Army such as MAVNI program)

Some will work illegally as they have done before DACA was created.
(Then US can't tax them and they also lose their money and all the potential that these young people have who can actually enhance the economy since many of them are qualified more than lazy Americans.)

TLDR: Getting rid of DACA is bad for U.S.'s economy...

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread