rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Oprah running for President?

Oprah running for President?

Quote: (01-08-2018 08:46 PM)Sherman Wrote:  

Trump has started something, because now every celebrity knows that the main requirement for being president is one’s popularity, and it is possible for a celebrity to beat professional politicians. There is nothing like success to induce imitation. Reagan doesn’t count because he paid his dues as a professional politician. At this point, anyone could be president, because the government runs itself with a massive bureaucracy which is overseen by the oligarchs. A monkey could probably do the job. Getting a politician elected is a matter of money and media manipulation of the masses. The Chinese are right when they say that they have a more rational system.

They're deluded. A celebrity didn't beat a political field. Trump has been involved in politics for over 40 years. He's had the potential and the know how to run for decades. "Celebriries" can try and replicate it, but they're in for a rude awakening when they come to grips with what Trump actually accomplished.

No celebrity, Opera included, has his understanding of people, the political system or the economy. Trump was the exception. Anyone else who runs will be at the mercy of the Democratic machine, and the Democratic machine was crushed by Trump in 2016. He had little Republican support, a fraction of the money, an active government undermining him and a hostile media and he still won by a mile.

In 2020 the Democratic machine have diminished weapons. The media has lost all credibility. Alternative media is gaining ground. Trump's in power and can 'un-rig' the system (Busing votes), not to mention the biggest factor: He's doing well. We were told he would bring on the apocalypse...

I'm on my mobile and this is just off the top of my head, but basically the idea that 'any celebrity' can do this is bunk.

Messages In This Thread