rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"The Friend Zone"

"The Friend Zone"

Quote: (01-09-2018 10:04 AM)IntrovertSigma Wrote:  

Quote: (01-09-2018 09:45 AM)Vill@in Wrote:  

What would you talk about? Make-up tips? The latest episode of Bachelor? Sally's poor choice of wardrobe? Personally, I just cannot imagine one single thing that I would have any ounce of interest in from a female. Sure, I'll listen to her babble about puppy dogs and ice cream if my goal is to get into her pants at the end of the night.

Here are some of the things I talk about with my female friends:

1. Travel: Where we've been, where we want to go, recommendations, tips.
2. Music: New music recommendations, local bands, upcoming concerts.
3. Food: Restaurants, recipes, healthy eating.
4: Reading: Books or articles we've read or have heard about.
5. Art/History/Science: Museums, exhibitions, galleries we've been to or want to see.

The activities that I do with my female friends:

1. Hang out at a bar, pub or restaurant. (This happens least often as I consider it an inefficient use of my time).
2. Go to street markets; food, vintage clothes.
3. Go to museums, exhibitions, galleries, the cinema, concerts and local gigs.
4. Take classes (cooking, dancing, languages).

I live in a large city so there's no shortage of women with varying interests to do things with. I can imagine it's different if you live in a suburban area with nothing but malls.

Why don't you sleep with them then? These are date ideas! You know, things you would do with a girlfriend...

If a man can barely spend time with a woman he loves and is sleeping with, how can you make time for this bullshit for women you're not attracted to?... or God forbid are, but too pussy to make a move. The latter being the definition of the friend zone, and destroys OP's argument.

You natural betas really do have some advantages. I can't even spend that much time with my sister, who I love very dearly.

Messages In This Thread