rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

"The Friend Zone"

"The Friend Zone"

I get your point, @HankMoody. Quality post as always.
I agree w/ @Villain that it's hard to actually be "good friends" w/ a female. They are usually not good friends, not a good influence and only a very small amount of girls will stay with you and show "loyalty".

However, I don't like the black & white thinking of just "fuck being friend zoned and having female friends." or "they are only good for sex." I have had many female friends that I didn't necessarily wanted to fuck, but just hanging out with helped my own game, understand their psychology and how they go about their day. (Ex. I was surprised that a girl will just stay home and cry in her messy room when she was asked out for a coffee date by a guy making 6 figures and looks above 8+)

The more you spend time with them the more you learn how they operate behind the doors as you get pretty close to them.

At the end of the day, "social circle" is the most common way that couples are made and the primary way for people to getting married. It has been that way for years.

People should go check out RSD Luke's content. He focuses on social circle game. The hottest girls who are 9s and 10s will rarely bang a guy from just a cold-approach in a club or day game situation.

They are usually rolling in high status social circles and still get enough attention and validation through online presence and within their elite social circle. For them to go on a date with a guy who cold-approached them is out of their reality.

"Don't let yourself get attached to anything you are not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat around the corner."
- Heat

"That's the difference between you and me. You wanna lose small, I wanna win big."

Messages In This Thread