rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Buying a winter home in Tulum, Mexico?

Buying a winter home in Tulum, Mexico?

Hey JB, I'm also in Chicago, origionally from the south side Beverly area, however more recently was living in Ukranian Village and Pilsen, moved out to the burbs about a year ago but still in the area.

I've done a lot of traveling to Playa and day trips to Tulum. I think Playa has more going on, Tulum has more upside in terms of potential appreciation of the property as it's much less developed. I don't think it will ever turn into a play but I think that's the allure to it. One thing to mention Tulum is very much so into eco stuff so many resorts don't have power, even places that do have power I hear have lots of outages, basically just more rustic.

One place I looked at a couple years back was Playa Palms, nice place, well managed right in the club zone. Only downside thats were all the fishing boats dock so beach immediately in front of you is all full of seaweed and boats but walk 50 yards down the beach and its fine.

Messages In This Thread