rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many of you are banging "feminists?"

How many of you are banging "feminists?"

Quote: (01-04-2018 04:45 PM)ulterior Wrote:  

My New Year's Eve bang asked "Are you a Trump supporter?" before she agreed to meet up. Classy, well-dressed New England private school girl. It happened last year, as well, with a Harvard girl. Both of these bangs were first date ONS, and each girl posed the question right before committing, clearly an internal "checkmark" of some kind. They didn't engage my moderate answer, just wanted some kind of assurance. I don't think the "resistance" springs organically from all self-professed liberals, but in large part from a desire to not appear déclassé.

This has happened to me - I shut them down immediately.

I simply laugh and tell them, "You know they say you shouldn't talk politics, religion, or sex with people, well except sex, every convo leads to that" -said with a coy smile.

If they push more, "I'm tired talking about hearing and talk about politics, people get way too worked up and immature about it, I'd rather get to actually know a person besides their politics" - said more matter of factly.

Always nip it in the bud - always do it jokingly and make them look stupid for bringing that up.

This even works better if you're not white - you can jokingly pull out your race card and accuse the female of telling a minority how to vote (works well on white girls).

Girls love drama the best part is they find out you love Trump AFTER you bang them, it's hilarious.

My current main girl is a liberal, feminist, hillary supporter and I did this to her when she found I voted Trump:

thread-48360...pid1676010

I put her ass in place and she still loves being banged out by me, she knows not to fuck with me on politics.

Messages In This Thread