rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How many of you are banging "feminists?"

How many of you are banging "feminists?"

A bunch of stupid shit pops up in my Facebook feed. For the most part, my Facebook is pretty benign and only focused on local politics, my own blog, and some legal commentary.

Randomly, this popped up today:

https://everydayfeminism.com/2017/02/fem...upporters/

[trigger warning: this blog is retarded, although it's slowly becoming my favorite ironic dating blog. If you're bored and want some good reading, do a search for "nice guys". Even the feminists openly hate betas]

Premise of the article: "blah blah blah, you are bad if you date Trump supporters, even if they are more attractive than your liberal beta boyfriend wearing skinny jeans who you're in an 'open relationship' with."

This is the only part worth reading:

"[T]here is a particular pattern of cis white girls who date cis white boys whose political views “don’t match.”

Looking back on 2017, I realized one thing - I banged a lot of feminists and liberals last year. I'm not exactly quiet about my views, either. Right wing, Christian, conservative, gun owner, Republican, and open Trump supporter. I'm one of the few men living in a major city willing to admit these things.

As I write this, there is a self identifying "feminist" sleeping in my bedroom. My room has a MAGA hat, a gun rack, and tons of sports memorabilia. I might even go straight up RooshV style and get a Trump portrait (or better yet, a Roosh portrait, no homo).

My question to you gentlemen is this - how many of you have banged self proclaimed feminists this year?

(Caveat - I would be much happier with a normal woman who has conservative values, I have just found they are a rare commodity).

Messages In This Thread