rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Time Restricted Eating

Time Restricted Eating

I started a 5 hour feeding window type of diet a week ago and here are some initial observations.
  • Teeth have whitened considerably.
  • Greatly improved circulation and blood profile
  • Physical recovery improved due to lower systemic inflammation
  • Saving money because I have no impulse to buy snacks/fast food/shit, also because I have the patience now to wait until I get home to eat an enormous dinner.
  • less distracted because I don't have to stop to eat every three to four hours.
  • Drinking less, I've always been a bit of a drunk, but now I'll have three beers and have no desire to keep drinking.
  • More than ever now, I greatly enjoy my own cooking
  • saving time by cooking once a day and doing the dishes once a day
  • more time to sleep because I don't eat breakfast
  • somewhat more stable energy levels
  • getting leaner by the day on a 300-500 calorie deficit. In spite of the diet I don't feel like I'm missing out on anything, which is the best kind of diet.
Depending on the results in a couple months I might make it a permanent lifestyle choice due to the convenience and noticeable health benefits.

“I have a very simple rule when it comes to management: hire the best people from your competitors, pay them more than they were earning, and give them bonuses and incentives based on their performance. That’s how you build a first-class operation.”
― Donald J. Trump

If you want some PDF's on bodyweight exercise with little to no equipment, send me a PM and I'll get back to you as soon as possible.

Messages In This Thread