rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Has crypto made you less ambitious?

Has crypto made you less ambitious?

When I started doing crypto I had all sorts of business ideas that I was passionate about.

Now that I've been trading crypto for a couple of months, I'm pretty sure that it would take years, blood, sweat and tears to make any business of mine anywhere near as lucrative as what is possible from just sitting at my computer reading about new tokens for maybe 1 year and that this is the easiest, quickest road to wealth that I'll will witness for a long time. This has made me a lot less motivated to do something productive with my life.

The flip side is that it is quite nerve wracking and unfulfilling to have your finances be reliant on something that is totally out of your control (the price of coins).

I guess the solution to my dilemma is to create a business in the crypto space that will benefit greatly from this gold rush as well as be something productive and in my control.

On the other hand, the businesses that I was planning on starting were not in fields that I am passionate about; I just thought that they could be profitable and the thought of money is what gave me the passion. So maybe this is a good thing because it will drive me to endeavours that I actually care about enough to make them a success.

Has anyone else faced a similar predicament?

Messages In This Thread