rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Watches

Watches

I own a Rolex Submariner...I get a lot of shit from "watch guys" about buying the brand name but it is the only watch i've owned that girls regularly notice. Women are dumb about stuff like this and so they will not know anything about great watches like IWC, Omega, etc. even though they may be of higher quality...so if your really into watches then of course get one of those brands but don't be bummed out when women think it it a $500 watch. Be prepared for women to compliment your friends $50 digital hipster watch and ignore your $5k IWC as this will happen. I personally feel like if your going to shell out for something this expensive it should be impactful to women and not just something male watch geeks understand but to each his own.

I actually could write forever on the topic of women's stupidity about men's style and the mistakes men make by getting too nerdy about this stuff...dressing to attract women is way different then getting the highest quality stuff...you almost have to get good stuff but dumb it down a bit so they understand and this is a good example of that IMHO.

Messages In This Thread