rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Iranian Revolution Thread

Iranian Revolution Thread

Who knows what is really going on, but the slogans and shouts of the cannon fodder on the streets mean nothing. In the Ukraine, the "revolution" was supposedly driven by far right pseudo-Nazis and certainly that is who did most of the fighting and most of the dying, but the end result? The first Prime Minister was a jew and so is his replacement, the government is stuffed chock-full with an internationalist cabal pulled from the four corners of the world, and its long term plan is to transform Ukraine into a vast resettlement area for invaders from Africa and the middle east.

Are the same forces at play in Iran? No idea, but taking slogans at face value is pretty stupid. If I'm Higgs Bosun Nuland working diligently on behalf of the (((State Department))) to stir shit up on the streets of Tehran, I know I'm not going to motivate people to come out and protest by kvetching about Judeo-Persian values. I'm gonna give the people what they want, baby! Let them yell about being Aryans till they're blue in the face, because once the blood has been spilled and the leg work been done and I've installed a new puppet regime, they'll just be property.

Messages In This Thread