rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

(Almost) Ready to take the plunge

(Almost) Ready to take the plunge

Alright, so quick background - I am an Asian guy who moved to the States when I was 17 for my BS in engineering. All went well, have a decent job now and I am 24.

I am tall, good looking, and living in middle America (I dont have an accent or anything, and everyone thinks I am born here). With all the help you guys put out, I dont really have issues approaching, number closing, etc. I in fact do find American women attractive. However, the women here seem to be slutty (by Asian standards anyway) and not "traditional" and the type you marry (maybe I just havent met the one).

One date I went on this white American chick explained to me how she lost her virginity, her "awesome" blackout nights in a sorority in college etc. Pretty disgusting. Now, I dont want to give US a bad rep, but coming from where I come from this doesnt really jive with me and my upbringing - surely this will be an issue over the years should I maintain a LTR.

However, with the divorce rates sky high, I worry about doing this. In fact, as I have a good job and do well, I worry it will cripple me financially.

I dont want to give the idea that I have excess game and get laid with different chicks weekly or anything, but I am able to get into a serious relationship and possibly even get married to a white American here should I decide to.

The big plus of doing so is I will get a green card and not be tied to my employer anymore. The reason I want a green card is so I can make good money while I am young and energetic.

Now, here is the kicker -
I am seriously considering asking my parents (based in South East Asia) to find a great looking South East Asian lady for me so I can marry her. Not going to get into the details of immigration law, but marrying her will also get me a green card almost as quickly as marrying an American.

I was in South East Asia last month visiting and girls there were giggling, chasing me in good fun etc. Girls in America do find me attractive (I think), but dont have that lovable playful vibe that the youth there do (it is awesome).

I havent brought this up to my parents, but I am pretty sure they will support me (as Asians they are constantly hinting me at settling down now that Im 24). I will partly be trusting my parents judgment to find the girl - I am sure they will do fine, but is it "safe" to get married just in a few months notice?

I also want to make it clear if I do get married, I will do my best to stay loyal to the end, and this will effectively be a "point of no return" for me.

My fear is -
I dont have notch counts like some of the guys in this forum with a bevy of beautiful women. Am I missing out on life? Should I still be gaming for the next few years getting laid?

This all started as kind of a long shot in my mind, but more I think about it the better it sounds. Or is this all just crazy?

P.S I feel like I came off really harsh to the American women in this post, and again, this could be due to my lack of experience. Like I said, I am not an "extremely talented" player but do "just fine" with them.

Messages In This Thread