rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Not becoming the people around you.

Not becoming the people around you.

So everyone's heard the theory of becoming like the 5 closest people around you...

Whether it's true or not, there's a mate who I have known for a *very* long time who I'm contemplating cutting off, or at least seriously distancing myself from because I don't want his "shit" rubbing off on me.

Some of the reasons involve:

*being an absolute pussy when it comes to interacting with women socially (and being a weirdo and terrible wing man when I do my thing)
*unfit fat fuck yet won't act on advice when he asks me... and even disputes advice countering with misunderstood internet knowledge (why? I have results to back it up..)
*tries to cut me down psychologically and keeps chipping and chipping
*slow-lane mindset (for those who know)
*generally a guy I would not want to become like in any sort of way

Having said that, he is entertaining when I'm bored or have nothing else going on.

Good/bad idea to cut him off? I know the answer is yes, but just looking for confirmation and maybe similar stories of your experiences and results...

Messages In This Thread