rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Here's how to fuck one girl/week from swipe apps in 2018 with little time investment

Here's how to fuck one girl/week from swipe apps in 2018 with little time investment

Quote: (12-27-2017 05:27 PM)corsega Wrote:  

I wish we lived in a society where that was the case: https://theblog.okcupid.com/race-and-att...7dcbb4f060

The race pill is a hard one to swallow, but once you get past the societal conditioning, it's undeniable.

You don't need to swallow that to begin with.

I never understand why guys on the forum point to the OKCupid survey that was noted from 2014. (I'd also say the same with POF)

1. OKCupid is literally the bottom of the barrel when it comes to dating apps.
2. OKCupid's talent is pretty terrible to begin with so that skews the demographics terribly.
3. If there was a Tinder or Bumble survey that was within a few years I'd be willing to contend it's true.

While the "be white" thing wasn't necessary it seems this is more projection than fact.

Secondly, I'm brown, and I absolutely slay off dating apps (specifically whites & mexicans) because they are the most efficient path from meeting to bang for me, and the most time cost efficient.

It's definitely a looks (pics)>interaction (openers/text game)> actual game (in person/inner game/LMR)

Dude who read the "be white" part shouldn't take heed to do this, they should follow the rest of the path you wrote (if it isn't time consuming for them).

Quote:Quote:

Height is an overrated part of SMV. What guys think when they complain about "tall dudes getting all the girls"

I definitely agree with this, especially since I'm below 6ft.

The biggest defeater here is questioning your inner game and not honing it and not maxing out everything you have available to you.

Messages In This Thread