rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Here's how to fuck one girl/week from swipe apps in 2018 with little time investment

Here's how to fuck one girl/week from swipe apps in 2018 with little time investment

Quote: (12-27-2017 03:48 AM)Sourcecode Wrote:  

Those prerequisites aren't needed. The only thing needed is decent style.

Yes, give this guy a haircut and a shave, put him in a blazer and I'm sure he'll be cleaning up on Tinder in no time.
[Image: WlNbWJN.png]

No reason to set up a fake email or Facebook.
You can use your own.
If you do create a new on.. You don't need to add random people.

The reason why you do it is to bypass Facebook Account Kit's text messaging verification. If you verified too many times with the same number it wouldn't let you verify anymore. Not sure if this is still the case, if it turns out it's not I will edit my advice. I'll need to experiment.

I don't understand why San Francisco is hard.. Everyone I know including myself did well.

Maybe SF is easy for black guys. There aren't a lot of black guys here, so if you can stand out, you'll do well.

Every average white guy I know does poorly, and I've also run profiles in 15+ cities around the US, so I'd trust my judgment.

How is it hard to beat out autistic tech boys on tinder?

Run a girl profile in SF sometime and look at the male competition. It's quite good. Guys are smart. Messages are clever and profiles are optimized.

Bad logistics just means you can't afford to live in a better area. Either make more money and live in the city.. Or only focus on girls in the Bay.

No thanks, I'm not going to pay 4x what I pay now in rent for the sole purpose of women. Pussy isn't worth that much to me.

And At 52 matches and 2 dates.. No mention of a lay... That's like.. 4 percent conversion assuming you smash both girls.

Welcome to being ugly. Use my photos for a week and you'll, too, know what it feels like.

Needs to be optimized more for how to go from messaging her... To getting get in bed... Instead of a gauge how to use each app.

There are other guides like that out there. I'm happy to write that one up but it's a little more subjective because conversations can flow in so many different ways.

Messages In This Thread