rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Balanced Guide to Instagram Game

A Balanced Guide to Instagram Game

Quote: (03-19-2018 12:58 PM)DJ-Matt Wrote:  

After looking through several apps and scripts that does seem to be the way they all work! Seems effective on a small scale for me of just doing it by hand with Tinder, but I don't want to dedicate all my time to this.

im only using it to get more traction with my photography personally, and the initial setup can be pretty intimidating, as well as the fine-tuning of which hashtags to follow, and which keywords to block so you don't end up with trash users who give nothing back.

after sitting down and working on my targeting though, its been relatively hands off (occasionally whitelisting/blacklisting specific users) and i've been cracking 500 likes per photo, usually within 24/36 hours (with a handful spiking up to 700) with around 30 or so comments per. i think i could get better numbers than that too, honestly- going to be dialing things in further in the next week or so.

granted, that's ^ for a photography hustle- YMMV.

Messages In This Thread