rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

A Balanced Guide to Instagram Game

A Balanced Guide to Instagram Game

So I've tweaked my Tinder description slightly. I've simplified it with a couple of keywords, and added some slightly polarising statements as well as a clickbait line next to my instagram handle. I happened to see a video by RSDMax advocating this and it seems as good as any other method so I'm giving it a try.

I might be mistaken but I think it's having the desired effect. I recognise at least one girl from Tinder that hasn't matched me but started following me on instagram. I recognise her from very distinctive face paint in one of her videos. She's pretty but not exactly my type. A couple of other new followers might also be from Tinder but I'm not sure.

As I mentioned in my previous post I'm trying to create a funnel for myself. While I have years of cold approaching experience I'm looking to build a more sustainable lifestyle for myself. Using social media as a hub and bringing in prospects from online and cold approaches.

Messages In This Thread