rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Low-cap "sleeper" coins

Low-cap "sleeper" coins

Mysterium ($52M) - Decentralised VPN. This is a project run by pros and with serious backing. It's currently in development after a alpha phase. The site suggests the VPN market will be a $102B / year industry by 2022 and it's obviously an industry that is very friendly and accessible for people who hold coins; as opposed to other specific projects like medical record management - that's going to be a hard nut to crack. I consider this similar to SIACoin, which was for a long time worth very little and has recently popped $2B. However, that product is not having much traction as it's a smaller market. I'm really interested in decentralised VPN as I don't trust centralised options. With storage I am not really prepared to look into moving away from MEGZ.nz, particularly as SIA doesn't support my required syncing needs.

HumanIQ ($68M) - Financing platform with a solid team and good development over the last ~year, however not recived much attention. Over 50K Twitter followers.

Chronobank ($31M) - Good team that has been slowly working on a platform to facilitate payment of employees in crypto.

Eidoo - Attempt to provide a stable general coin wallet (much needed)

Monaco, Cryptopay, TENX (not so much) - Attempt to provide stable crypto debit cards

Presearch - Attempt to create a decentraised search engine

I'm particularly interested in ones that are likely to be used because they are linked to something that is of interest to the interests of many crypto holders, like VPN, lending, prediction markets, wallets, cards.

Messages In This Thread