rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread

Quote: (03-04-2019 12:40 PM)Aurini Wrote:  

Quote: (03-04-2019 06:56 AM)Simeon_Strangelight Wrote:  

Q may have been a false flag operation anyway, but this is funny - one young man almost made it out before being slaughtered by the British Royals:

Of course it's possible that it was a drug fueled party, but I would rather bet on the human sacrifice victim.

Can't take anyone seriously who's hating on my man Vlad. He's up there with Charles Martel and Pinochet on my list of heroes. Isn't the fact that they're Protestant reason enough to suspect them?

Please - I value what he did, but the paradox of Vlad is this:

He learned the impaling from the Ottomans where he and his brother were raised. His brother became the fucktoy of the sultan later.

Yes - he beat back the Ottomans in their invasions and this is great.

But then he lost his mind and impaled his own people - literally cases of a wife impaled because she did not take good care of her husband's clothes! Sure - he gave then the man a new wife, but impaling for shoddy housekeeping?

The results were that his aristocracy, traders and common people revolted and rather accepted Ottoman rule under his gay brother who was the lover of the Sultan! So Vlad beat back the Ottomans and then caused a return into the Ottoman fold again through his inability to understand that you impale your enemies, but not your friends.

Charles Martell or Jan Sobieski were none of the sort. Though of course the aristocracy was a bit daft accepting Ottoman leadership again - should have picked a non-psychopathic cousin instead of bowing down to the Turks again. But I guess that they were bribed heavily on the side - stupid fucks.

Messages In This Thread