rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread

The Calm Before the Storm (CBTS): The Q Thread

AC is claiming he's being hit by a vibrational weapon. Would be a shame if he leaves like Vault-Co which sadly was shut down 6 months ago.

"For those that don’t know, I suspect the reason Vault-Co quit was they were hitting him with some sort of vibrational tech in his house whenever he was trying to sleep, probably very much like whatever was being used in Cuba. I suspect that, because whenever I go to bed again for the last few nights, everything is completely quiet, until about an hour after I lay down. Then, just as I am entering a deeper sleep, some sort of vibrational energy begins causing my body to feel as if it is vibrating, on a bed that is not moving at all. It is accompanied by a very low pitched, very quiet, vibrational, quickly oscillating hum which gives the impression it is coming from all the walls."

https://www.anonymousconservative.com/bl...-11052018/

AC explaining Vault-co for the unintiated:
Vault-Co was like this blog, only funnier, more succinct, and more focused on things relating to prepping, like building vaults, hacking old technology to produce survival tech, and so on. But he was actually completely wiped from search engines, as if he never existed. And the Wayback machine as well.

There was only one major way he diverged from all the other survivalist/right-wing blogs. He ardently asserted that there is an ancient race of extremely tall (8-9 ft) redheaded hominids with unusually large skulls that were protruding in the back, which has existed through human history in secret, and ruled via conspiracies with regular humans, from behind the scenes. He called them Melonheads. He often pointed out articles from the past where their skeletons were found, and photographed, and produced news articles about the finds, only for the Skeletons to disappear, with nobody ever knowing what happened to them.

The theory also seemed to indicate they interbreed with humans, but that they maintain their perceptions of themselves as a sort of master race designed to manipulate the rest of us, and they control our governments to this day. He also, as part of this maintained the Neanderthals were a breed of hominid that had evolved past humans, having been culled by Ice-Age conditions, and that humans were some sort of construct of the Melonheads, designed to genocide the Neanderthals, who were the only real threat to Melonhead power.

At some point he felt the Melonheads had tried to use a pathogen to wipe out their competition but it backfired and killed most of the Melonheads off, forcing them to interbreed with humans to save their race. And today, they are the Cabal.

One, Vault-co was always eerily prescient on a lot of things. He was a sharp guy, who read a lot. He made assertions about Neanderthals and anthropology years before you saw journals breathlessly relate what he had been saying for years. Two, there was something about his site that the powers that be wanted to stifle. And three, as crazy as that theory sounds, it one of only two things I see that could possibly explain the closure.

The other was he took a walkaround some Costco’s in Australia, and noticed vents from some subterranean structure, and then began probing his way down into it, ultimately finding a big tunnel leading in the direction of a military base, and some guards. I did a post on it, explaining at the time he would have triggered surveillance and government attention. Apparently Costco is being used as a giant Government Prepper warehouse, with the food kept date-current by the plebes coming in and buying the old stuff at a discount. Underground, the government has already prepped the tunnels to sweep all the Costco stock away to bunkers when they shutter the stores as the mushroom clouds rise.

It is possible the Australian government wanted that post taken down, so their intel people posed as British Royal Family Satanist Pedophiles, and threatened him to take his whole site down because of his posts on the Royals’ baby buggery, when in reality they wanted the Costco posts down. But strangely he was getting banned from Google for long before that, so I am not sure it was just the Costco. Maybe he had stumbled on something else even before that, since his archives went back 17 years. I’d love to pour over his archives, looking for the nerve he hit.

Sad, he was a bright light in the world. But as with all good, the Cabal did away with that.

Quote: (09-21-2018 09:31 AM)kosko Wrote:  
For the folks who stay ignorant and hating and not improving their situation during these Trump years, it will be bleak and cold once the good times stop.

Messages In This Thread