rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Individuals or Groups that are probably Controlled Opposition

Individuals or Groups that are probably Controlled Opposition

Which individuals or groups do you think are Controlled Opposition ?
I don't just mean this in the political sense, but also in any other aspect of life where certain people or groups seem to be supporting a cause you believe in but are actually secretly undermining it.

Here are some common themes I have always noticed with those I believe to be controlled opposition:

1. Get more mainstream media coverage and high exposure than they really should

2. Seem to have suspiciously high amounts of money and operational help

3. Associate with (or have clear links to) other people or groups that should be their enemies

4. Despite advocating for less censorship or more open discussion, actually totally shut down or avoid discussion of certain topics.

5. At certain times act in extreme or weird ways which discredits themselves, and in turn put a bad reputation on the entire oppositional movement and its beliefs

6. Smart people with the same beliefs avoid being (or are embarrassed) to be openly associated with them

7. Apologise and ask for forgiveness for "mistakes"

8. Have a past history which is dubious, unclear or inconsistent with their current supposed beliefs

9. Have never had their sources of cash flow blocked or bank accounts (online accounts) confiscated

10. Have never spent time in prison or had to go into hiding or exile

Messages In This Thread