rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of mattress do you own?

What kind of mattress do you own?

I have a king bed.

Its massive.

In my city, wealthy people get new furniture every 5-10 years. They unload the old stuff pretty cheap. Check out craigslist but be patient, it might take 2-3 months to find what you want.

I found a coplete king bedroom set, solid wood with marble tops. Dresser, mirror, night stands, etc. Headboard goes 2/3rds up the wall, is padded leather and carved wood. This is stuff nicer than you can get at a department store, and I got it for half of Rooms to go cost.

Furniture, other than a mattress, is an excellent thing to buy used on CL. Often there are people moving or who are buying new stuff/redecorating who are under under a deadline to get stuff moved out, and you'll get a great price.

I have a selfie with the head board in the background. One chick responded, your headboard is massive. You don't fool around.

Four poster beds are good too but you can get under-the-bed straps that make it easy to tie a girl to any bed, even if it doesn't have posts. Spencer gifts and amazon carry the, about $15. But if you are going to tie a girl up, doing so unconnected to the bed is best so you can flip them into multiple positions. I mention this because the right kind of headboard/four poster bed will make a girl wet.

Messages In This Thread