rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

What kind of mattress do you own?

What kind of mattress do you own?

Quote: (12-17-2017 06:03 PM)Rhyme or Reason Wrote:  

Quote: (12-17-2017 05:56 PM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Bro, go as big as you can if you can fit it.

Go straight up California king.

I'm not joking. My gigantic sleigh bed, California king, is a huge poon magnet. They love getting in it. And sleeping in it.

Bed is worth doing up.

How big is your room though? A CK would take up way too much space for my set up. Also, I've been moving at least once a year, twice this last year, so I'm trying to go 'lighter' on the possessions in general. I agree with doing it up right and not skimping out on it, though.

My bedroom is huge. I actually knocked down a wall to turn two bedrooms into one. I AirBnB the third one out.

Agree with the sentiment on lighter possessions. My house is incredibly minimalist. Everything is purposeful.

However, I think a bed is worth going big on if you have the space. They love hopping into a giant bed with a bunch of pillows on it. Mine is warm and comfy. I love bringing them into my bedroom. From there, they're eager to get naked and hop into my bed. I spared no expense. I also enjoy sleeping on it.

If you don't plan on staying for awhile, it's probably more of a hassle than it's worth. Getting this thing into my bedroom was a nightmare.

My big ass bed and good speakers are two possessions I actually cherish. Even if not for game, it ups your quality of living.

Messages In This Thread