rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Male Body Type. What women actually like.

Ideal Male Body Type. What women actually like.

It's too simple to say "women prefer this type of physique, period." It completely depends on the guy, his height, his body's bone structure, and his overall style in general.

I currently look somewhat like the 9.8% guy in the first photo set (although not quite as blown up - and not black lol).

I have also looked like the brad pitt 72.5% guy - women are VASTLY more attracted to me by how I look now.

This will totally vary depending on the guy.

Also, the the boys under Lesson #8 will pretty much all look the same in a dress shirt. The 63.2% guy has slightly more developed traps, and might look a *tiny* bit better/bigger.

I agree that it's foolish to go out and try to get massively over-developed for the sheer purpose of attractive women. The ROI is terrible, and many women won't be attracted to you. Now if you enjoy working out, or you want to be big for other reasons (maybe you're a bouncer or work construction) then that's another story.

I think it's actually more valuable to work for the boost in T (confidence) and the pheromones (pheromones attract women) than it is for the visual purpose your bodys appearance.

Messages In This Thread