rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Male Body Type. What women actually like.

Ideal Male Body Type. What women actually like.

Quote: (09-16-2011 02:24 PM)MikeCF Wrote:  

In threads like this, it should almost be mandatory that a guy post a pic - because if you don't know enough to get your own body looking good, you have no business saying shit at all about what other guys can do...

+1

Yes we are born with certain genetics that we have to deal with, that does not mean we lay down and cry. I say f*ck the genetics and train hard, I myself turned my physique completely around through hard ass training.

I see too many skinny guys rushing to the gym thinking they are going to get big overnight, it does not happen - everything in life takes time. Another gripe is these damn magazines that show these jacked up guys talking about what they eat and how they train, somehow they forget to mention they take $10k + a month in juice.

It is good to have a nice body but you must have the attitude to go with it. In my experience girls like a MAN, which means a guy with a bit of size to him. If you don't have that then your game has to be up to par.

Our New Blog:

http://www.repstylez.com

Messages In This Thread