rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Male Body Type. What women actually like.

Ideal Male Body Type. What women actually like.

Quote: (09-14-2011 05:44 PM)Chad Daring Wrote:  

I completely agree with Basil on one key point, ugly/fat girls will always want a less attractive guy, because they dont have to worry about him finding a better looking girl. End. Of. Story.

Guys want the hottest girl they can get, always, but girls dont want a guy thats more then 1 or 2 points above them because they know that means he's more likely to have a girl hotter then she is approach him, and as I was stated, guys always want the hottest girl they can get.

I wrote a little more on this in the other thread:

Girls who are plain and not so slutty will often pre-emptively reject manly good looking guys, because they know he won't stick around. Then they claim to be the ones doing the rejection, when it's precisely the opposite. Think of the fat chicks who say they love skinny or nerdy guys - it's because his outside options are limited. So when half the girls in a survey are either fat or unattractive, as is undoubtedly the case, the results are worth a whole lot less than you think.

It's another difference between men and women - men will still be honest about what is and isn't attractive. Say a guy's never had luck with attractive blonde chicks, just always been rejected by them. He will still grudgingly acknowledge they're hot.

Put a girl in his shoes, at least an American girl, and she won't. She will talk shit about blondes, claim they're not attractive, and so on. If she acknowledged they were attractive, she'd have to own up to her failure to catch one. Chicks just convince themselves they didn't get it because they never wanted it in the first place. They can't stomach failure, so they deny and suppress it.

Messages In This Thread