rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Ideal Male Body Type. What women actually like.

Ideal Male Body Type. What women actually like.

Lizards like good bodies on a man in exactly the exact same way a man likes a good body on a lizard.

How many sane guys have you ever said "Oh, I don't like her, I don't like those C-cups, I prefer A cups"?
How many sane guys have you ever heard saying "I don't like her bottom, it's too round, I prefer a sloppy sagging arse"?

A muscular male is associated with security and protection on a biological level from lizards. Yes, you can get puzzy with money, cars and boats and rah rah rah but those are material objects that are respected and taught on a social level.

If we are all trapped on some wild ass island and you have one cat that is flush with paper and another cat that's built like Brock Lesnar, what would our natural instinct tell us to side with?

Having a muscular body decreases the amount of game needed for lizards. I can attest to that personally, my friends can attest to that.

I have a friend that used to be chubby. Fat face, big gut, the works.

His face was cool but reptiles weren't really feeling the fat boy look too tuff. He would get his lizards but these would be here and there. A fat one here, a crazy one here etc. Pity fcuks and so on. This was in London UK and they are less lenient of fat folk there in my experience.

Fast forward one year. We started working out, he started trimming down, eating healthier and gaining more lean muscle (which burns fat during sedentary periods).

He started looking better, his posture improved and so on. Lizards began noticing him more (I was observing them carefully). We had female friends that now were expressing interest in going further with him.

We were always clubbing and he was starting to pull quality muff.

My point is, working out helps in gaming in this sense. Having and showing a muscular body helps with the attraction and piquing process of gaming.

In gaming, you have to pique a lizard's interest sexually and make her fantasise about you in a sexual sense.
Having and showcasing a muscular body will attract the lizard's interest. You will see it in her eyes and her glances.

A lizard cannot help looking at a good body, the same way a man cannot help admiring a good looking body. A good looking body will actually compensate to some degree for a bruck down face.
A guy could look like Tommy Lee Jones but if his body is right, a lizard will fcuk him just for the body.
It's the same way many men (including myself) will fcuk a lizard who has a great body and an ok or sub ok face.

[b]WHAT TYPE OF BODIES DO LIZARDS LIKE, IN GENERAL[/b]?

Lizards like a cut, muscular body in general. Anything that matches the composition of a male who is six feet and in the 180 to 220 pound range of lean muscle will corner a majority of the market share. Anything over 220 pounds (allowing for freak exceptions to maybe 230 pounds)will start to look too hench and they will have that meathead look.

I am not certain that lizards enjoy a meathead generally speaking. Having an overly jacked body is almost like a cartoonish exaggeration of physical fitness. It's like seeing a woman with super big tits, the type that you could literally sit drinks on or having an arse and hips so wide, you again could rest beverages on them. I mean, I love big tits, big round arse and wide hips as much as the next man but there is a point where it becomes cartoonish and this is the same for women when they regard some of these super juiced physiques out there.

Some lizards would entertain the idea of fcuking Gunter Schlierkamp or Ronnie Coleman but by and large, they would find it excessively large.

However, it is safe to say that NONE of us in here without the assistance of the 'juice' is capable of such body proportions so don't worry about that.

I think this type of look (please see below) is a good template. It could be toned down a few notches
but if you follow the framework, you've taken care of the physical aesthetics portion. Serge Nubret still exists (barely) within the parameters of a great physique.

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTt_m2YjSggYCm4Zz-z_rK...JT5GlcBHZw]

OUR NEW BLOG!

http://repstylez.com

My NEW TRAVEL E-BOOK - DOMINICAN REPUBLIC - A RED CARPET AFFAIR

http://www.amazon.com/dp/B00K53LVR8

Love 'em or leave 'em but we can't live without lizardsssss..

An Ode To Lizards

Messages In This Thread