rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Do NOT give money to Charity or an NGO. Their psychological warfare is relentless

Do NOT give money to Charity or an NGO. Their psychological warfare is relentless

OP: "I walk on the street and people try to stop me to donate to charity"

I like these street-bound charities, as I shamelessly game the women (if young and cute) who harass us in the street asking for money (for their NGOs).

I rarely get their numbers, but it happens, and anyway, believe me I even more rarely give anything to them [Image: blush.gif] , so it's a win, I figure... [Image: banana.gif]

I would actually get many numbers of naive NGO young women this way, but unfortunately, when I start acting interested in the street and chat the chicks up, after hardly one minute, almost systematically, a slightly-degenerate looking male from the same NGO, notices my game and comes cockblocking me. They hate me for hitting on their hot female colleagues, whom they themselves don't dare game...

As a result, I've heard the NGO selling pitches on almost anything, baby seals, whales (the actual marine beasts), Darfour migrants, suicidal gays, False-Syrian False-orphans, oppressed Trans, etc. Not one of these pitches ever lead me to forking one dollar out, though (with Conservatives on the other hand, I'm generous, having for example given money through this very forum's "gold-membership gifts", and to a couple of wounded soldiers, one French, one American - through crowd-sourcing websites).

Messages In This Thread