rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 Months Into The Game - Some Thoughts & Experiences
Months Into The Game - Some Thoughts & Experiences
Quote: (12-14-2017 08:03 PM)meetjoeblack Wrote:  

Quote: (12-14-2017 08:00 PM)desert Wrote:  

LOL my entire teenager years were a dry spell!

Usually when I walk into a bar I can catch 2-3 girls looking at me. Up until recently I was to big of a pussy to actually walk right over and talk to them. Ever since I did a few cold approaches in the gym I've felt that supremely boosted my confidence. (also the gym is my home turf where I feel ultra comfortable)

Actually, night game is my strongest point I'd say(relative to myself). I'm usually pretty cocky(in a funny way) and can make people laugh.

The actual date game is my weak point right now for sure.

No gf in HS despite options and girls that liked me. It was either me being beta or just fucking it up.

The thing is, I was always unaware but, when I became more aware, IOIs were lay ups. I try to pursue because IOIs are not really cold approach. Its still female choice as is passive dating/Online.

Please keep me posted as to how this goes dude. We can bump each other and big each other up with game. Any luck with gym pickups beyond what you mentioned?

In HS i was ULTRA beta. I pedestalized this girl I liked a lot while she used me as an emotional tampon and had sex with the jocks.( all of whom are washed up now, but besides the point)

I'm going to go out this weekend so first cute girl that hits me with eye contact I'm immediately approaching. Will report back

No other luck at the gym. Gym girls are super my type and are really the only girls that super turn me on. Something about strong muscular legs & ass I simply cannot resist. After hooking up with a very fit girl I will say the other girls with less impressive bodies have kinda been a let down [Image: sad.gif]
I like to assume that I should have reasonable chance with the really fit gym girls, but unfortunately in my area they're pretty rare.

Messages In This Thread