rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

4 Months Into The Game - Some Thoughts & Experiences
Months Into The Game - Some Thoughts & Experiences
Greetings,

(hope this is the right place to post)

Little background: Coming out of a 4 year BAD LTR. Decided to get into game since my dating history is very minimal. I just wanted to write a little bit about my experiences so far about 4-5 months in.

Disclaimer: I am considered very attractive by the opposite sex - I'm 6', under 10% BF with large muscles (bench 315, DL near 500lbs, etc) so pretty experienced natural lifter, have a good income in my city and nice place. I am also 26 FWIW. Just wanted to throw that out there as I feel it puts it into context.

1st girl was a girl who worked at my gym. Super fit 19 year old with rockin' body, kinda dumb with tattoos, etc. Great time for sure and great in bed. How I lost this one is I started acting beta. I believe this has a lot to do with my mindset as I was just exiting a 4 year LTR so I was very much in the mindset of LTR style game. This was simply too much for her, especially being that she was young she ultimately moved on. Oh well, it was very fun while it lasted.

During that time I had a three some with her and another cute fitness chick from the gym. The best part is it was their idea and invited me to do it. At this point I still had not developed ANY game. I am just naturally an Alpha and pretty aloof but I will admit this first girl got the best of me. Blaming that on lack of experience and her addicting body LOL.

After the 1st girl left I started talking to a 3rd girl from the gym mainly using snapchat. Eventually got her to start hanging out with me and led to a bang but she was very bland in bed and kinda a prude. That sort of fizzled out as she immediately started asking about a relationship...

So now, I decided I really need to learn how to meet girls. Started using Tinder and Bumble to avoid a dry spell:

Ended up meeting this cute 21 year old who started coming over to my place right away. Less than average sex quality but she is a decent side piece until I can hone my game in. She told me that I have NO GAME and then insists how these beta males who are hitting her up on IG with all these sappy messages about how beautiful she is have "game" I laugh to myself because shes with me and even setup her find my friends so I can track her location should I want to. LOL even if I don't have rock solid game it is still better then those guys...

From there I started going out with my best friend who is an experienced player and he has been mentoring me. I got 4 #'s during night game all of which have turned into dates but I have not closed any of them, yet. Up until recently my actual dating game is very weak. Very platonic up until the last 2 dates where I finally started to get the hang of it...

So for my business, I traveled to Austin, TX. A very liberal city relative to TX. Anyways, decided my goal was to get a ONS. I immediately jumped on Bumble and had a few girls willing to meet up. Picked the best looking one and did the typical 2 venue ordeal and then bounced back to my hotel after making out with her in the street. Ended up hanging out with her my entire stay there. Very conservative girl, no ink or weird piercings, extremely feminine, etc. I was overall impressed with the quality of the girls in TX compared to where I'm from (smaller city in NY)

BIGGEST takeaway: ROCK SOLID LOGISTICS IS KEY. Yes, we already knew that but after seeing it play I am forever convinced this is the easiest & quickest way. Also didn't hurt I was at the JW Marriott downtown.

Another takeaway: I think it is possible gaming in liberal cities with a lot of beta men makes it easy if you are a muscular/masculine dude.

Last night I took a girl out I met the other week during the night. Cute blonde girl (prob an 8), with serious good girl tendencies. This date went pretty well except I sorta messed up trying to escalate the conversation sexually, she did not really seem to into it. Either way did some physical escalation and closed it with a kiss. Plans to see her again.

So all in now I've slept with only 5 girls in the past 4 months. I know if my game skills were better developed that # could probably at least 7-8. In this time I've direct approached a few gym girls (my type) but unfortunately they were engaged/not single. Now I just try to be friendly with them when I see them.

Key takeaways:
- Get big & lean
- Dress like you're somebody + grooming on point
- Just to do it. Make your moves, talk to girls, don't be a pussy.

Where I need to improve:
- Being more aggressive during nightgame ( get more #'s)
- Get better on the actual dates and make sure logistics are as good as possible
- Not settling for anything less than a 7 at this point

I have a bunch more thoughts and things I've noticed too but I will save that for another thread.

Thanks for reading,

Messages In This Thread