rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Best Asian city for day game

Best Asian city for day game

South Korea's E-2 visa is around 30,000 people (and majority female). Not everyone on the E-2 visa is a white person (many are Asian, Latino and Black American).

So it's probably just 10,000 white male English teachers in South Korea. That's hardly a drop in the bucket in terms of finding local sluts with a white fetish.

So Korea isn't all that bad for a white guy.

I'm not sure why Korea has such a bad reputation on Rooshv. I did well but I was in an university area without other white men to compete with me. Maybe if I lived in Itaewon or Pyeongtak (areas with too many white tourists or white military guys) then perhaps I could had been a near-incel? [Image: confused.gif]

I imagine it must be the same in Taiwan. Except in Taiwan it's probably like 5,000 white men teaching English there (the English market is smaller!) and there's no U.S. military hillbillies or Kpop bros either.

Still if anyone is living in Taiwan long term it could be interesting if you tried living in the 2nd tier cities near universities and seeing if that improves your day game results (because of fewer competing white men). Thing is based of what I've seen on Tinder in Taipei I feel like I would be super lazy and wouldn't do anything but online game.

Messages In This Thread