rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Nano (XRB) thread (formerly RaiBlocks)

Nano (XRB) thread (formerly RaiBlocks)

Quote: (01-27-2018 01:09 PM)redbeard Wrote:  

Quote: (01-15-2018 01:51 PM)Graft Wrote:  

XRB is not worth the risk. It had a great run, but the exchanges are killing it slowly. I have a small fortune of XRB on BitGrail, and I literally can't move my money out of there because it is taking weeks to verify me along with suspended withdrawals. It could pop once it hits Binance, but I'd stay away from the chop-shops that it's currently trading on. Most of the big gains are over.

Terrible advice. This is a symptom of BitGrail, not XRB. KuCoin performance has been stupendous thanks to the exchange devs contributions.

If Raiblocks does a 5x, I'll be set for life. I just don't think it's likely given the node issues, exchange issues, poor marketing, and already high marketcap.

Do you honestly think Raiblocks can 10x to a 25 bil marketcap? If so, what partnerships do you anticipate on it having to get it there over Litecoin, Monero, Stellar.

Messages In This Thread