rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Adventures Of the1element (Game Journal)

Adventures Of the1element (Game Journal)

Quote: (12-12-2017 06:09 PM)the1element Wrote:  

Then these two big motherfuckers come out of nowhere and get up in my face. I'm still chilling, haven't moved from my position at the bar. Looking them right into the fucking eyes. I can tell they're AMOGING me (me a 150lb dude) Lmao.
They start talking shit, I'm just relaxed. They take the girls away and I don't even flinch. Whatever.
Felt so good to not let those guys ruin my frame, felt alpha as fuck after that.
So I go back to being posted at the bar, doing my thing.

Good job not getting rattle by a group of bigger men. They still took the women away from you.

Having been in this situation several times I have learned a few key things. First, ascertain their status. Did they bring BF's to the club or are they there solo? Second, if some guy starts trying to ruin your game, take the woman out of that situation. Offer her a cigarette outside or ask her to dance... anything. If she actually likes you she will go and it will signal to the other guy that he should back off.

I hate clubs for this reason. Lots of bigger guys try to step in and use sheer physicality to take the women away. It works for them a lot which is why they do it. I was really aggressive in my youth (but totally beta) and this caused quite a few fights. Once I beat this big dude pretty solid and later he and 6 friends jumped me outside the club. After that I started packing a gun all the time... mostly hoping to meet that fucker again. Not that I would recommend it, but having a gun on you in the club makes you feel invincible.

Messages In This Thread