rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

On male looks: dominant vs handsome vs pretty

On male looks: dominant vs handsome vs pretty

Yes, game can get you laid. Yes, it is a numbers game.Yes, game will keep her around long term. Not on it's own but yes, you still need game even after three months.

No, how you look does not determine what kind of girls you get. Not solely, no.
No, we are not 'destined' to have a certain type of girl fall in love with us: we have game.Our destiny (s) with women is whatever we choose it to be because of game.

Yes. game does not change us biologically, but mentally? it does change us. For better or worse is up to you. With that change in mentality we come to realize that while we can not change our god given looks, we CAN change HOW we look. From dress to fitness. From hair styles to eye colour. balding men can get a full head of hair and short men can even get taller with today's technologies.

I like where your head is at. In fact, I used to have similar thoughts about male looks and relationships/getting laid. I assume your relatively new to game and that's ok. we all were at one point. Just keep thinking, keep gaming, and keep asking questions. Eventually you will come to learn that looks, especially male looks*, do notmatter as much as men think they do. Change what you can, accept that which you can not. You know about game now and have no excuse not to improve yourself In a manner that will attract the type of women that YOU want to keep around.

*When I say 'looks,' I'm talking about any physical characteristic thay you can NOT change. Well, with today's technology I should say... what you can not change, without throwing money at it.

Messages In This Thread