rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penis Enhancement Group Thread

Penis Enhancement Group Thread

But why do you want a bigger dick?

Is it adding value to YOUR life or hers? And if you say it's adding value to YOUR life because it adds value to hers (sexual) then that's supplication behavior. Because you're basing your value dependent on hers.

Going to the gym and building your body is totally different. You can actually DO things when you're stronger. Build things, carry more things, protect your loved ones better, etc.

What other things can you do with a big dick? Hang clothes from it? Swing it around like a helicopter? Those are nothing more than parlor tricks. Yes, I'm being facetious but my point is having a big dick really doesn't add value to your life.

I'm average in size and I've never had a complaint. That's not to say that girls haven't complained to their friends (I don't know) but who gives a flying fuck if they do? If their pussy needs more than 6 inches for pleasure then that's on her for being a whore.

I'm not on this earth to bring pleasure to women. I'm on this earth for them to bring pleasure to me.

"Once you've gotten the lay you have won."- Mufasa

"You Miss 100% of the shots you don't take"- Wayne Gretzky

Messages In This Thread