rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penis Enhancement Group Thread

Penis Enhancement Group Thread

That's not the issue. A big dick has two huge disadvantages aside from the body and person it is attached to. I mean this in terms of how women consciously or subconsciously view the dick.

1. It is harder to control a guy with a huge dick, all else being equal. A bigger penis, so long as it isn't too painful, generally has the capacity to cause more pleasure for a woman. Look if you have 5 inches and she needs 8 to have monster orgasms, you're shit out of luck as far as penis in vagina goes. If you have 10 inches and she needs 8 to achieve monster orgasms or this is where she bottoms out, yes you have 2 inches out in the cold but she can get what she needs. This gives the man power. Power makes him harder to control. Women want a dominant man that takes charge, but despite what some of this nonsense might have you believe women crave control as well.

2. A penis that is larger and thicker than she can easily accommodate cannot generally be used by her every day. If you have a larger than average dick and she is equipped for taking average cock on the regular it will be painful for her. If you are really big it will leave her not only sore, but it will be painful to walk and piss. While she may enjoy the rough sex and pain and sexuality of your huge cock occasionally, chances are you will be physically torturing her if you try to go at it more than once or so a week. This could potentially cause strains in the relationship. This is why they have the term boyfriend dick and vacation dick. Not too many women on earth, I am willing to bet, can take a rough pounding from a 10 incher on the regular. On occassion they love that shit though, and that is why it is called vacation dick. A nice "plump" 6 incher attached to a funny and loving man is a 3-6 times a week situation with pleasure. They will generally still really have fun with the 6 incher and feel great, but it's a different experience. This is boyfriend dick.

(American) Football analogy.

Do football players train all year long? In some form yes, excluding those that take vacations here and there. How many full on kill each other type games do they play a year? Around 20. I would imagine a good NFL career is something like 10 years, and chances are none of those guys plays every single game throughout the career. That's something like 200 games. How many of these guys, who are physical beasts, walk away with no injuries after their career? I doubt more than 10%. If they don't end up with brain damage, bone fractures that don't heal right, or joint issues I can assure you they spend the rest of their lives in at least some form of dull pain.

This is the toll of intense physical "combat". Yes they get paid millions, but at least at some point in their lives they are doing it for the love of getting on that field and getting to wreck other guys and getting wrecked back.

This is similar to what your average female goes through if she has rough sex with a really hung guy. It isn't nearly as dramatic as being hit full speed by a 240 lbs beast, but keep in mind women aren't quite like actual gladiators and a vagina is still a sensitive organ despite what your girlfriend may tell you about wanting to be pounded hard.

10 hard inches of dick alternating between pounding away and stroking into most women's vaginas for half an hour is enough for at least a few days for these girls. Think about it.

The problem then arises of how you deal with each other. She thinks, do I share him? Do I have to blow his monster every fucking day to keep him happy? Do I leave him in the booty call or vacation dick category even though I really like him aside from his cock? What if his biology and psychology is such that he needs sex at least once a day, what the fuck do I do?

These are questions that will never come up in women's minds for the vast majority of men, but it both explains why women can be both reverent of huge cock and avoid it at the same time.

Messages In This Thread