rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Penis Enhancement Group Thread

Penis Enhancement Group Thread

Something tells me Steelex and Ogunn are both at least above average in terms of dick size. No sarcasm.

I've written out long responses two times now to the does penis size matter or how much does it matter issue that came up here and deleted them.

Believe what you want. I agree with a lot of what is being said on both sides, but ultimately I think a larger penis allows more power, sexuality, and sexual domination in a male/female relationship.

I truly hope to gain at least 3 inches of length over the next few years and at least 1.25 inches of girth.

More than that I hope that what I believe about penis size is in fact true if I am able to achieve those gains, and if not I hope Ogunn is right [Image: smile.gif]

I'll report back within the next half decade and I assure you I will be taking pics along the way as proof.

Upward and inward good friends.

Messages In This Thread