rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Where did Jariel go?

Where did Jariel go?

Quote: (12-13-2017 09:30 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2017 09:36 AM)Suits Wrote:  

Quote: (12-12-2017 08:36 AM)HankMoody Wrote:  

I'll host a meetup at some point.

You're missing the point. The vast majority of forum "meet-ups" are just two guys grabbing a beer. There's no hosting, there's no formality and there's no thoughtful meditation about the perfect time to do so.

We just go and do it. You just PM someone who lives in the area you do or a city you plan to visit soon. Handle arrangements like any adult arranging to meet another person for the first time.

It's not complicated. You don't have to do it at some point like it's some optional cosmetic dental work. Just shoot off a PM tonight to a couple guys in the NY crew.

Stop talking about meeting some forum members someday and just go meet some forum members. One-on-one to start, just two guys having a beer.

I'm sort of keeping it low key this month.

I did a Trump meet up with MikeCF last month, and antifa actually tried to find us.

Yes, I know this sounds like a made up post...

Mike had to post a bunch of fake locations online.

The meet up itself was great. About 20 dudes just having drinks. No one in the bar had any idea what we were doing.

I'd like to try and get that group going more regularly, plus any RVFers.

Maybe....because it was just 20 dudes having drinks))
Probably not a Beer Hall Putsch.

Btw where is your rep point to MikeCF and vice versa?

Messages In This Thread