rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do You Filter Women At The Bar?

How Do You Filter Women At The Bar?

Quote: (12-10-2017 10:51 PM)TIOT12 Wrote:  

Ok, walk me through this as I want to make sure I understand this. So the music is playing on the dance floor and you simply walk to the middle of the dance floor and stand there and are not dancing. But what are you doing exactly? Are you scanning the crowd or simply not looking at anyone and striking a pose like you are the coolest guy in the place?

Then, you wait to see which girls approach you as the ones that like you will start to hover around you to get your attention. You then exchange smiles and then you...dance together?, start a conversation or guide them off the dance floor to start a conversation?

Obviously, this approach works well for you but how successful do you think this would work for someone who is just say average looking?

Finally, I am curious the reasons for why you ignore bachelorette parties? Do you feel it is too hard to isolate any one of those girls as they will be pressured by the group to stay with the bachelorette group?

Of course I dance.

All men should dance, it keeps you young, makes you feel alive, screams "I don't give a fuck". You don't even have to dance well, you just do it.

And no, I never go into the club wanting to be the coolest person there. To be perfectly honest, I walk into the club thinking, I hope the DJ is good, because I'm about to tear this dance floor up.
Women don't walk into clubs and think to themselves, "oh look, a man sitting at the bar alone, just what I've always wanted, I can't wait to start a conversation with him and spend my whole night talking about something logical and pretending to laugh and be interested." Fuck no, they go to the club to shake their ass and dance to "get low." so they can escape the painful and hurtful life that they live in. And I'll be honest, I do it as well, when I dance I'm not thinking about social justice, North Korea, or how shitty my past has been. I'm looking into the strobe lights and imaging myself riding the ocean on a flying dragon.

And that in itself is attractive to women, you're not one of the hundreds of guys trying to look cool, spilling their beer everywhere, trying to booty dance like it's 7th grade, and stick your tongue down someones throat like you've never kissed someone before.

You have to look like a man who has his shit together and doesn't care if he meets someone or not, and you have be having fun without faking it. When that happens, women flock to you, one after another, competing for your attention, hoping for your attention.

There isn't an answer to what you do if a woman smiles back. There are too many variables and too many situations to be attached to one method. Sometimes, I wave them over to me, sometimes I allow them to shake their ass on me for a few minutes before I move away from them, sometimes I grab their hand and bounce, sometimes they have a boyfriend and I find alternate ways of giving them my number. You have to feel out the situation properly without following the same pattern. That's the fun of it.

And if a woman who isn't attracted at all, starts dancing with me, I don't make her feel bad or shew her off like an asshole, I just ask her if she has any blow, this usually scares her away, and of course sometimes you get lucky and they say yes, and in that case, you just scored some free blow, so it's a win fucking win.

Does this method work for ugly men. Not very well.

But I didn't walk into the club at 18 and own the place, it took me 10-15 years of struggling, going home alone, and hitting the gym day after day . If you walk into a club and you're the bottom 20% of the percentile, so what, then let that be your motivation. Year after year, men will get fatter, more bitter, more jaded about nightlife and women to the point where they walk out of the club and say, "I'm done with this shit." "Women are so much better in x country". Then they go home and sit in their taco farts, watch television and swipe right.

Never go in that direction, or life wont do you any favors. If you're fat, lose the weight. If you're skinny, eat more and hit the gym, got no rhythm, then dance to EDM, teeth fucked up, get braces, got no hair, then get a hair-transplant or wear a hat. There really are no excuses; it comes down to how bad do you want it and how hard are you going to work for it.

Messages In This Thread